Well, I learned a very valuable lesson today.
Never, EVER leave a little boy alone with a stamp. NEVER.
Yes, that is the same stamp from the cute little post below, which I had taken away from him before I left the room to feed Evy and get her in the car for her Dr’s appt. Apparently he found it.
Of course, this made us late to Evy’s Dr’s appt, and since it didn’t wash off Jake’s hand and mouth, the Dr’s office thought this was hysterical. Too bad it’s my fireplace and my child, not theirs.
Any suggestions on how to get this off the fireplace without ruining the paint?