Oh Guys. It’s really happening! The time is now to introduce our manufactured goods. There are no words to describe my relief, joy, excitement…oh goodness, how many adjectives am I allowed to use to describe how I feel right now?
I told you in this post what most of my year has felt like. Has it really been a year? It has, and I am so proud to say I am super excited about the future of Evy’s Tree. As we speak I am feverishly finishing up the details for the Fall launch, and…if you can believe this, finishing up the touches on our Spring 2014 line and working on getting them organized. You’ll be hearing more about that in a couple months.
ANYWAY….I am carrying on with plans like Evy’s Tree is going to continue floating down the river to success, BUT…the reality of the situation is that I have all these Fall 2013 pieces that need to be sold before I can really breathe easy, if you know what I mean. 😉
So, with that all said, I want to tell you more about our fall line. First, have you seen our lookbook yet?
Do you not die? Seriously, this stuff is amazing. I can’t wait for you to feel these hoodies. I can’t stress enough how wonderful they feel on, and we worked so hard on the fit…I think you will be able to tell how wonderful the fit is and how great it makes you feel and look. I’m pretty sure you’ll want ever single one.
Oh and they wash amazingly! Nicole and I washed a Brilla and dare I say it came out looking better than it did when it went in?
Very vintage-y looking, and not at all like how the American Apparel hoodies looked after being washed. I think you will be super happy with this fabric.
So we’ve had a ton of questions on how the hoodies fit compared to our handmade line, so we decided to put together a little video for you…please make sure you watch the whole thing as I really go into detail regarding the fit and the hoodie in general, but if you are really in a rush, feel free to scroll through, you should see the sizes flashed on the screen and you can listen to your size only.
Hopefully that’s helpful to you all….
So let’s talk about the Preorder/launch coming up on Tuesday July 30 at 7 PM PST. I want to highlight a couple things:
- This is a Preorder Sale: I want to stress that this sale coming up on Tuesday is a PREORDER SALE….which means you are getting first dibs on all the items at a discounted price and they will ship out in about 6 weeks. It’s basically our gift to you all for being such amazing customers…a way for me to give back in a way by letting you have first pick, especially to you Save Evy’s Tree friends.
- The amount of items available during the Preorder Sale is limited: I am only offering a set amount of items during this preorder sale, for a couple reasons…my consumption from our factory can be finicky, so I want to make sure we absolutely, 100% do not oversell, and I want to ensure I have a few things to fulfill wholesale and fall orders for the coming months.
- The Preorder Sale will last for approximately two weeks, or while supplies last. Once we sell the amount of items I have set aside for this sale, I will put everything in the shop on preorder status at regular retail price, so pending the item you want is still available, you will still be able to order, but it will not be at the sale price.
- The amount of Lizzy’s I will have available is very, very limited. How could I have misjudged this one?? Guys, I had no idea you would love it this much! I hope I have enough to last me through the entire preorder time period, but I’m not positive. So please, if you want a Lizzy, order early!
- All Fall 2013 will have a turnaround time of 5-6 weeks. This does NOT include shipping time. Please be aware of this when you order. We realize this is a longer than normal turnaround time, so if this will be a problem for you, please consider ordering in September when Fall 2013 is fully stocked.
- Don’t forget your discount codes! You Save Evy’s Tree people should have received yours by now, as well as anyone else that is signed up for our newsletters. If you did not receive a discount code it is because of one of two reasons: Either you didn’t purchase during the Save Evy’s Tree campaign or you don’t subscribe to our newsletters. If you would like to subscribe please read HERE how you can do that.
- Tell your friends! You are welcome to share your discount codes with your friends and family. These codes are for you and your loved ones.